“We’ll take care of your Employees while they take care of Your Business”
Why Orthopaedic Office Seating Matters to Your Business
As we all know, workers who spend a big part of their day at a desk often count back pain, neck pain and low moods among the many symptoms caused by sitting in one place for a long time. Giving employees Office Chairs that support their backs and encourage good posture can minimise the risks of these problems and help people feel physically and emotionally well at work.
Verd Orthopaedic Office Seating & PostureSmart® ergonomic office chair solutions can make a huge difference to your employees’ working day, reducing sick days and improving productivity in the process.
Back Care & Good Posture for Every Individual
Our bodies are all built differently, which is why a ‘one size fits all’ approach to seating is never cost effective in the long term. A chair that’s developed according to individual specifications has many benefits:
- Likely to be used for longer by that one person
- Saves money by minimising number of sick days caused by back pain
- Being comfortable makes people more productive
- Feeling cared for is good for morale
- Builds your reputation as an employer that safeguards its employees
All of our PostureSmart ® and Vertebral orthopaedic and ergonomic office chairs have been designed in consultation with experts as well as physiotherapists, occupational therapists and are manufactured in Britain to the highest of standards.
On-site Orthopaedic Seating Assessments & General Seating Consultations
Here at Verd Orthopaedic Office Seating, our expert team has been helping companies and individuals tackle back pain and other associated problems by choosing the right ergonomic seating for more than 7 years.
Our seating assessments are an important part of this service. We are very happy to visit you on site or discuss your needs over the phone so that we can provide you and your employees with the best office seating for their needs. This bespoke solution means no order is too big or small.
You can click on the links below to find out more about our comprehensive seating solutions for all office workers, including tall people, petite and small people, and heavy people, as well as to book a seating assessment.
- Discuss how to best manage back care in your business
- Find out which seating solutions would be best for individuals in your organisation
- Book a no-obligation consultation with one of our seating specialists
- Access the expertise of one of the UK’s most experienced orthopaedic seating companies
- All PostureSmart® and Vertebral Office Chairs are compliant with HSE Seating at Work Directives
- Reduce sick days and increase productivity, comfort and morale