PostureSmart® provides a positive, preventative and affordable, solution to Back Care.
Distinctive support curvature and multi-adjustment encourages Posture Positive Sitting
Quality Without Compromise
PostureSmart = Active Adjustment
PostureSmart = Active Back Care
PostureSmart = Active Ergonomics
PostureSmart = Active Support
PostureSmart® : 07
This chair has been upgraded based on the input from an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist/Ergonomist.
The chair incorporates a tall backrest with a flatter and wider profile at the top, so as to allow the full height of the backrest to be used and making it more suitable for users up to 6' 2". The backrest has been designed to help prevent hunching which can be a contributing cause to back neck and shoulder pain. The wider profile of the upper section will now easily accommodate individuals with broad shoulders. This backrest retains good lumber support and with the addition of optional inflatable panels for Lumbar, Sacrum or Thoracic areas provides an extremely versatile office chair developed for posture and back care in the workplace for either individual or multiple users.
NEW Available for the first time, and a totally Revolutionary development for Verd Orthopaedic Seating, PostureSmart® "Pocket Sprung Seats,"
As you move on the seat the 72 springs operate independently from each other to provide enhanced support, the seat follows your movements and moulds to your shape providing exceptional weight distribution whilst at the same time assisting in the reduction of spinal compression and promoting core stability. The springs used in these seats are guaranteed not to loose more than 3% of their height in 10 years.
NEW - Multi Functional Removable Headrest This optional headrest is Height, Tilt and Angle (rake) adjustable it provides functional support with adjust-ability to either the neck or head.
NEW - Inflatable Sacrum panel helps to provide support for people with very low back pain issues below the lumbar area. Like the Inflatable Lumbar support it is adjustable to the user’s requirement by the means of an inflator bulb and release valve. An Inflatable Thoracic Panel offers support to the upper back if required.
Another development is that we now only use the larger inflatable panels for the optional Lumbar, Sacrum and Thoracic supports. These panels are more in keeping with the natural shape of the back and so provide the best possible support and comfort.
NEW - High Quality deep HD foams in the seat and backrest to provide increased comfort and product durability. The seat pad has a top layer of Memory Foam as standard to enhance the comfort experience,
NEW Fully Upholstered backrest as an optional extra (as shown in images).
A new heavy duty nylon base is now used as standard and suitable for users up to 24 stone (150 kgs) with a cost + option of a stylish Polished Aluminium base.
Whilst offering added value and high quality, the chair retains all the Posture Positive and back care features of the previous model, a new heavy duty seat mechanism incorporating a bodyweight tension and seat angle/tilt control for full independent adjustment. More robust operator paddles are now used on this mechanism.
This Office Chair is suitable for normal and 24 hour Use
With ever-changing demands in the working environment, people remain seated for longer periods, raising awareness and risk of posture related problems. Addressing ergonomic values, PostureSmart 07 provides the key to optimum user
performance with style, character and function, uniquely contoured upholstery styling gives immediate and ongoing support for prolonged static sitting, aided by multi-adjustability for changes in body position.
None of our chairs are supplied “Off the Shelf” they are manufactured to order. This allows customers a great choice of options and fabric colours so tailoring the chair or chairs, to their specific requirements. All of these chairs are manufactured to order in the UK by craftsmen, we aim to ship in approximately 21/25 working days, however please call and we would be pleased to answer any questions that you may have prior to placing your order.
PostureSmart® chairs are delivered with minimal self assembly required, only the backrest and castors need to be put onto the chair and these slot into place, instructions are provided in the box.
• Physiotherapist & Chiroprator Approved
• A/Synchronised Movement For Correct Posture (Independent adjustment of Backrest and Seat angles)
• Contoured backrest suitable for users 5' 5" up to 6' 2" fully upholstered. Height adjustable with a positive leverless ratchet action
• Generous Double Curved Waterfall Seat with enhanced High Density foam cushions and Memory Foam topper
• Bodyweight Tension Control
• Heavy Duty tensionable underseat controls with new robust operator paddles
• Suitable for users weighing up to 150kg (24 stone)
• Full 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee, 2 Years for 24-hour use, subject to normal usage
• New Fabric - FlamBlend excellent wear properties and treated for Stain Repellance. Fire Retardancy FR5 for Medium Hazard Premisses
• PostureSmart® Pocket Sprung Seat - 72 individual pocket springs per seat For information please follow this link. Click Here
• Multi Functional Headrest/Neck Support Height, Tilt and Angle Adjustable. NEW
• Inflatable Lumbar Support Panel will target specific areas for increased back support
• Inflatable Sacrum Support Panel for Lower Back Support below Lumbar Region NEW
• Inflatable Thoracic Support Panel for Upper Back (shown in product image) NEW
• Fully Upholstered Backrest
• Seat Slide adjustment of 50mm, easily controlled from the seated position
• Coccyx Cut-Out for Individuals with Coccydynia or Tailbone Injury
• Stylish Polished Aluminium Base
• Height Adjustable or Height Adjustable Foldaway Arms
• Height and Depth Adjustable Arms
• Executive Height Adjustable Arms (shown in product image) NEW
• Memory Foam Backrest Topper for Enhanced Comfort
• Genuine Black Leather upholstery - Other colours available please contact us for details
• Hard Floor Castors - Designed for use on Wood/Laminate and hard floor surfaces
• Please Click Here to view the Flamblend Colour swatch chart
• Seat height adjusts from 490 to 610mm.
• Seat width 490mm
• Overall width 640mm (with arms)
• Seat depth 470mm
• Back height 600 - 690mm
• Delivery Free to Mainland UK except Scottish Highlands, Islands,N. Ireland and Channel Islands. If the delivery point does not include free shipping, please choose the shipping destination from the Drop Down Menu.
• All Prices exclude VAT which will be added at the checkout
|Black Leather Full Back:
|Fabric Upholstered Outside Back:
|Inflatable Lumbar support:
|Inflatable Sacrum Support:
|Inflatable Thoracic Support:
|Memory Foam Backrest Topper:
|PostureSmart Pocket Sprung Seat: